www.Homegoodsfeedback.com – Online surveys are always proven helpful to get reach to the customer’s inner thought about a system of work or of a business, which helps to grow them well.
America’s one of the largest retail chains HomeGoods also applies this strategy. They have started a customer opinion program known as HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey on www.Homegoodsfeedback.com, where from now you can tell your every likings and disliking about their service, product and facilities based on your recent visit experience.
The purpose behind the survey is to get honest and helpful opinions from their customers, which will help to modify and improve their service so that to make your next visit experience great. HomeGoods survey also can be done offline as well by a simple postcard.
|Survey Name||HomeGoods Feedback|
|Survey Reward||Chance to win a $500 HomeGoods gift card|
|Time To Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Purchase Required?||No Purchase Necessary|
And the good thing is, for a successful survey candidates will automatically enter into their monthly sweepstakes program to win $500 sweepstakes per month.
In this article, we’ve discussed both the HomeGoods participation steps, its entry method, eligibility criteria, requirements and other details systematically to make the survey very easy for you.
So, without wasting your time let’s start.
HomeGoods Survey Participation Steps
HomeGoods customer satisfaction opinion poll is a very easy to do survey. The company made it available online and offline as well for your convenience. You can take the survey online either with a recent HomeGoods purchase receipt or by sending a mail simply without making a purchase.
We’ve discussed both the partaking methods step-by-step in this article.
Carefully follow them and get the chance to win a HomeGoods $500 Dollar Sweepstakes every month.
- Make a purchase from your nearest HomeGoods retail store and collect the purchase receipt after the payment.
- Take your smartphone, open any internet browser and type the official website of the HomeGoods customer satisfaction survey at www.Homegoodsfeedback.com.
- Then enter the following details correctly from your purchase receipt:
- Survey Number
- Date of your Visit
- Time of your Visit
- Choose your survey language between English and Spanish (Español).
- Click on the Start button to proceed to the survey page.
- Now, you’re on the HomeGoods questionnaire page.
- Answer all the questions based on your most recent visit.
- They are about your recent order and visit, HomeGoods product quality, HomeGoods pricing, HomeGoods staff’s helping nature, HomeGoods locations, HomeGoods hour, HomeGoods client administration, HomeGoods in-store ambiance etc.
- Rate your overall satisfaction level on the scale from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied on the above-mentioned aspects.
- After you finish answering, give your contact details like your Name, address, contact number and email address to get an entry into the HomeGoods monthly survey sweepstakes.
- Finally, submit your feedback.
- Soon you’ll get a confirmation message on your entry into the survey-sweepstakes.
Mail-in Method [Enter without a Purchase]
There is another way to get entry into the HomeGoods customer satisfaction survey-sweepstakes. By just sending them a mail, now you’ll also get the chance to win a sweepstakes.
Kindly note, no purchase is required for this process.
Here is the Process:
- You first collect a pen, a 3”x5” size card or paper and a Business standard #10 envelope.
- Handwrite your full name, complete mailing address, contact number and email address on the Card/ paper.
- Then send it to this following address in the envelop with proper postage:
HomeGoods “Customer Satisfaction” Sweepstakes,
PO Box 155, Macedon,
HomeGoods Survey Terms and Conditions
There are some specific rules and regulations for the HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey. All these are mandatory to follow for participation and win in the HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes.
Please read them minutely:
- The HomeGoods customer satisfaction survey is open for the legal citizens of the United States including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Entrants who belong to 18 years of age group or above are allowed to take the survey.
- Purchase is not compulsory to participate in the HomeGoods customer satisfaction survey.
- There are two ways to complete the survey, either Online or Offline (Mail-in method).
- Purchase receipt is only required for the HomeGoods online survey.
- Regardless of entry method, there is a limit of one survey per month per household/person.
- HomeGoods sweepstakes winners will be awarded with a $500 gift card every month.
- Winners will be decided by random drawings, performed each month.
- The survey is void in some regions of the United States where it is prohibited by local law.
- HomeGoods gift cards are not tradable or transferable to anyone at any situation.
- Cash cannot be claimed in exchange of the Gift reward.
- HomeGoods employees, staff members, sponsors, advertising agents or immediate family members of this company are not allowed to take the survey.
HomeGoods Survey Prerequisites
Here is the list of essential things you need to complete the HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey successfully.
Have a look down below:
- For HomeGoods online survey, you must need a Smartphone, laptop or Desktop computer to access the opinion portal.
- Good Internet connection.
- Recent HomeGoods purchase receipt.
- For offline HomeGoods Survey, you should need a Pen, a 3”X5” size card or paper and a business size (#10) envelope.
- Basic knowledge in English or Spanish is preferred.
- Valid Email address.
- Contact Number.
- Honest and genuine answers.
|Official Name||HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Rewards||One (1) $500 HomeGoods Gift Card|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Eligible Citizen||United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico|
HomeGoods is a subsidiary retail chain, owned by the America’s largest multinational departmental store TJX group of companies. It was founded as a small home furnishing store chain in Framingham, Massachusetts during 1992.
HomeGoods stores mainly sell household & home furnishing items, kitchen stuff, furniture, linens, art and other home furnishing products in their store at a discounted rate. They operated more than 800 stores around different locations across the United States.
- Wendy’s Dine in Hours
- Wendy’s Survey
- Wendy’s Secret Menu
- Wendy’s Review
HomeGoods currently runs a customer satisfaction-reward program in both online and offline platforms. They are allowing every citizen to join in their survey program to share a few words about their product, service and facilities, which will help the company to grow.
The primary goal behind conducting the HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction survey is to collect the honest and genuine feedback of their every loyal customer. The management team will gather them all, make discussion on it and finally will initiate an improvement program on those sectors where they need changes.
Customers can perform it online at www.Homegoodsfeedback.com or offline by simply sending a mail to the company. While it helps the customer to win some amazing reward every month.
Hope you like this article. So if you’ve recently purchased anything from your favorite HomeGoods store, then feel free to share your thoughts about them and grab the HomeGoods reward of $500 discount card only for your kind help.
Well, if you faced any kind of problem during your survey, please mention it in the down below comment section. We’ll be very glad to help you.
- About Homegoods
- Homegoods Customer Survey Rewards
- How To Take Homegoods Guest Survey
- Terms & Conditions Homegoods Guest Satisfaction Survey