WendysWantsToKnow: Are you a regular customer of Wendy’s? You must enter into the survey conducted by Wendy’s. This survey is conducted by the store to know the customer’s requirements. The survey has a questionnaire that customer needs to reply by giving their feedback.
You can enter into the survey named “Talk to Wendy’s or Wendy’s Wants to know”. A customer can take part in the survey to give feedback. It is about their experience at Wendy’s.
Wendy’s is famous American international fast food restaurant chain. It was founded by Dave Thomas on 15th November 1969 in Columbia Ohio. It is the 4th largest restaurant chain in the world crossed more than 6000 storefronts across the globe.
It is famous for its square hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, French Fries and beverages like Frosty. The food chain is following the same recipe from the years. They also maintained the quality of food and raw material used to make it.
The signature frosty of Wendy’s is one of the original dishes served from day one. About 300 million frosty’s are sold in a year. Wendy’s never changed their logo which is “Quality is our Recipe.” It was the first food chain who introduced salad bars.
Why Wendy’s Conduct Survey
The online survey is conducted for the reasons given below.
- Attract the customers
Wendy wants to create additional traffic on the website. The online survey takes the feedback of a customer so that the new customers come on the website.
- Get new ideas from the customers
The customer provides honest feedback, give suggestions and opinions about the products. It helps Wendy’s to improve the quality of food and services.
- Strong database of customers
Wendy takes the information about the customers and build a database of the customers. This helps Wendy’s who are interested in their product and the services provided by this food chain.
- Low cost
Wendy’s has to spend only on the questionnaires and incentives. This is a cheaper method to take feedback as compared to personal interviews of customers etc.
Which Suggestions are invited from the visited customers?
- Quality and quantity of the food served and food serving team.
- Interiors and cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Price of the food.
- Method of billing.
Who can enter into Survey?
- The person taking part in the survey must be 18 years old.
- One receipt is required to take part in this survey. A single receipt is eligible for a survey in case you want to participate another time you need to get another receipt.
- The receipt must not be older than 7 days.
- The person must know the English or Spanish to enter this survey.
- A valid email id to receive Wendy’s Coupon.
Tips to enter into Wendy’s Survey?
Wendy’s will fix all the weaknesses soon once they get a bad review on its site. As a participant, you will receive a free coupon through email. You can easily redeem this coupon when you visit Wendy’s.
- Do your homework
Before starting the survey make sure that you have fulfilled all the conditions mentioned above. The internet service you are going to use must be fast as the slow internet can block you to finish the survey.
- Find survey questions
It will be great if you find questions, it helps you which types of questions will be asked n the survey. The question of Wendy’s survey changes from time to time. But they are about the quality of food and services. You might be asked about the crew’s requirements and customer service.
- Call customer care
If you find any trouble during Wendy’s Survey you can call Wendy’s customer care at 1 888 624 8140. You will get help to accomplish this survey.
Steps to complete Wendy’s Wants to know?
- Visit the website talktowendys.com or www.wendyswantstoknow.com.
- Select language English or Spanish.
- Enter the restaurant number, date and time of your visit. You will find all these details on the receipt.
- Now click the start button on the page.
- Answer all the questions on Wendy’s experience. The questions are really easy and won’t take your time.
- Once you finish the process just press the next button.
- You will be directed towards the coupon code take note and screen short of it. Using this coupon you can claim rewards.
- To take the cash prize. To get the prize you need to take the talktowendy sweepstakes. Reply yes and take a sweepstakes offer.
- For this, you need to answer some questions such as a short survey. It will ask your last order and related questions.
- Now enter your details like name, email id, address, date of birth etc. Click the submit button after entering these.
- The name of the winners will be announced within 30-60 days of the last notification. In case your name comes in lucky draw Wendy’s will call you.
- You can win Free Wendy’s meal coupons by finishing this survey. The details of the coupons will be sent as you finish the survey.
You can finish this survey in 5-minutes if you have good speed at typing. If you are not good in typing you fill the form 10 to 15 minutes.
What happens when Wendy’s page is not working?
When you find an error page, try after some time. Wendy’s slip is valid only for one time, but if the page is not working you don’t need to worry. Your answer will be saved so you can re-enter once again for a complete survey.
Make sure you visit the official website only, as another website will not entertain you to go with a scam website on the name of Wendy’s Survey. Call 615-764-3489 and inform the site issue. Your complaint will be tracked and you will get feedback too.
Can you enter for an Offline survey?
Don’t worry if you are not able to give an online survey. You have an extra chance to take part in an offline process. Follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Take a plain paper of standard size.
- Make a detailed note of your visit in neat handwriting on that paper.
- Put this into an envelope.
- Write your name, residential address, Email Id and contact number on the envelope.
- Send this letter to Wendy’s headquarters.
Wendy’s Customer Feedback Survey wishes you all the best. They hope that you successfully complete the whole survey without any issue. If you find any query you can call the customer care number.